So we had to use Mike's work phone for all these pictures. Not the best quality in the world but I at least got some pics of Emma's first time at the zoo...not like she'll really remember it anyway...but just humor me.
Anyhoo...here are our pics. It was FREAKING H-O-T! Very hot, very humid and Gustav decided to rain on us for a little while while we were visiting Mr Gorilla. We stayed huddled in the gorilla sanctuary till it passed...needless to say after the rain ended, it was sticky and nasty out...and for those of you who know me, I don't do the heat well....at all.
All in all it was a really fun day...Mike took today off of work and it was a nice way to all be together.
I'm not going to bother posting the "on the way" photo because I'm just too darn lazy to go get that memory card at the moment...lol
Sponge Bob was at the zoo today:

PENGUINS!


How tall is Sara?:

Emma was having a DARN good time:

When she woke up she decided to play a little:

Sara on an egg:

On a bridge:

"Mommy, why is his other ear ripped off?":


A self portrait:

There wasn't even any hand sanitizer there......................................................................

Do we all looked whipped or what??? LOL

Group huddle!:

Horsey!:


I'm tired can we go home? Can we buy this first?:

2 comments:
yeah, sometimes crap pic have to suffice. but you know what i learned (thanks to my step father in law)buy an extra battery. they're usually under $20 then you always have one charged. looks like you guys had fun
I love the commentary!
Post a Comment