Tuesday, September 9, 2008

First day of school!!

Sara started school today! Her very first day of Pre-K. It's just 2 days a week but I think it is a really good start to get her ready for Kindergarten next year.

So I wake her up this morning and tell her I have a special breakfast in the oven for her.
Photobucket

Mmmmm...she doesn't like the outside of the cinnamon roll because "it's hard and get's stuck in my teeth".
Photobucket

All dressed and ready to go:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Is her backpack big enough for her????
Photobucket

In the car on the way...she was SO excited:
Photobucket

Sara with her teacher, Miss Beth:
Photobucket

I pick her up at 2:30 and I can't wait to see how she did. It's raining today so I'm not sure if they'll let them all out to play...we'll see...update later.....

2 comments:

Helen said...

I want some of those rolls! Yummmm!

Jenessa said...

dude, i so love her stylin in her shades!