He had no idea this was in the works and was very surprised.
We had our neighbors and my family over to celebrate.
I attempted to make him a cake but failed miserably.
I didn't have the right tools or ingredients so everything was done freehand...and not well at that.
My heart was in the right place though, and it was very tasty...so that made up for the looks of it.
It was a Poker night so after pizza, cake and ice cream we all played a few rounds of Poker. Laura smoked us all...big time. "Oh I think I just have 2 pairs...oh wait, I have a Full House...OOOPSY!" I think that happened twice, right?
Oh and Laura has the coolest eyeglasses ever! They make 9's look like 6's and 6's look like 9's. Honestly!
Ok so here are the pictures...Rhonda you missed a fun time...Landon filled in for you though!
The Party Gnome:

Chandler smile shows its face yet again:


Laura, Mike and my mom:

Wheeler Dealer:


This side of the table was reserved for the "serious players":

Ugh, this shirt makes me look fat...oh wait, I am fat:

My mom and Lee:

Laura telling us what number glass of wine she was on...I should have licked ya!:

Nick and Sara:

I don't think I one once last night...nothing's changed:

2 comments:
LOL that looks like fun and I totally have to bust on you for "I don't think I one once last night...nothing's changed"
Looks like fun! And, from what I can see - that cake ROCKS! What are you talking about?!
Post a Comment