This is Sara when she finally realized she was special and it was HER day:

Silly goose:

Quick stop at Starbucks for some hydration:

Mmmmm...Chocolate Milk:

Daddy loves his coffee...a lot:

A little Hannah Montana for the ride (thanks Mom-Mom!):

Yes, mommy was there too:

Over the lake:

The new highway/bridge being started:

We're here!!:




"I have something in my shoe!":


"I've got something in my shoe AGAIN!":

Ok, so after we were done golfing, Sara got overheated and got sick in the bathroom. So with a quick jaunt to grandma and grandpa's house to cool down and have a drink and a quick trip to Target for a new outfit, we were off to lunch!

Beautiful day on the water:

Daddy and Sara coloring while we wait for lunch:

Largemouth "B"ass...hardy har har:

Sara and her reaction...:

...to this:

And her reinactment:

Finally, off to Claire's to get her ears pierced:

Hole-less:

Waiting to get pierced:

Annnnnnnd after:


Back at G'ma and G'pa's house to pick up Emma and to show off her new earrings:

It was a great day I just wish she hadn't gotten sick in the beginning there. Oh well. We have planned to go back and do the bumper cars this time...only when it cools down.

4 comments:
what a fun day!! we need to do this with Ava soon - to celebrate her and starting school!!
What a special day! LOVE it!
Awww, what a big girl! I LOVE the earrings!!! Looks like you guys had a wonderful day together. :)
You two and your damned surprises!!!
Post a Comment